There are some cases where Cheqbook may not be able to sync transactions from your bank account. In this case, you may need to reauthenticate your bank account at Cheqbook. Please use the following steps to get your transactions syncing again.
First, if you're not sure of the right login credentials, it may help to verify them at your bank before doing anything with Cheqbook:
- Log into your online Bank or Credit Card account. This is needed to verify the following.
- Your username and password are correct.
- You have not been locked out of your account
- There is no problem at your bank.
Second, if you are succesfully able to log in, next log into to Cheqbook.
- Open the company you want to use (may not apply if you only have one!)
- From the Dashboard, in the "Linked Accounts" section, click "Manage" next to the linked account you want to change.
- Across the top right on the next page, in light blue, click "Reauthenticate"
- You'll be given an option to "Launch Yodlee", please do so.
- The Yodlee connection wizard will pop up, enter the username and password and answer any authorization questions there.
- The "Update" button will show when you've answered all the questions, click it.
- If Yodlee connects properly, it will show you as it logs in, connects, and downloads to it's files transactions from your various accounts. We recommend you wait until it's finished syncing here before proceeding.
Once done, you will return to Cheqbook and Yodlee will start the background process of sharing the transactions it just obtained with Cheqbook. It usually takes about 20 minutes, but can be much faster.
If you are unable to reauthenticate, please contact us at email@example.com.