There are some cases where Cheqbook may not be able to sync transactions from your bank account. In this case, you may need to reauthenticate your bank account at Cheqbook. Please use the following steps to get your transactions syncing again.
- Log into your online Bank or Credit Card account. This is needed to verify the following.
- Your username and password are correct.
- You have not been locked out of your account
- There is no problem at your bank.
- If you are succesfully able to log in, next log into to Cheqbook.
- Open the company you want to use (may not apply if you only have one!)
- From the Dashboard, in the "Linked Accounts" section, select "Manage" next to the account in question.
- Click "Manage" next to the linked account you want to change.
- Across the top right on the next page, in light blue, click "Reauthenticate"
- You'll be given an option to "Launch Yodlee", please do so.
- The Yodlee connection wizard will pop up, enter the username and password and answer any authorization questions there.
- The "Update" button will show when you've answered all the questions, click it.
- If you are unable to reauthenticate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once done, you will return to Cheqbook and Yodlee will start the process of downloading the transactions from the bank and sharing them with Cheqbook. It usually takes about 25 minutes, but can be faster.