When working with your transactions in Cheqbook, you may find that you want to revert any changes you have made to a transaction. You can use the steps below to revert a transaction back to it's original state we got it from the bank or credit card company.
- Login to http://secure.cheqbook.com
- Click "Dashboard"
- Click "Manage" next to the bank account that has the transactions you want to revert
- Click "Revert/Resubmit"
- Search for the transaction(s) that need(s) to be reverted
- Select the transaction(s) and click "Revert"
- If you want to resubmit the data so that it will be categorized by your own business rules ('Blue Engine'), click on "Resubmit".