In Cheqbook, you can manage your personal transactions alongside your business transactions. To enable this feature, use the following steps.
- Login to https://secure.cheqbook.com/
- Select "Settings" from the company dropdown with your company name
- Select "Yes" from "Will accounts ever include personal transactions?"
- Click "Save"
- Next, you need to change any linked accounts to be "Mostly Personal" if most transactions coming in on that account. This instructs the yellow categorization engine (the tentative one) to categorize ALL the transactions in this account initially to personal. The default is always business.
- Click the "Dashboard" icon on the top left.
- Click "Manage" next to account you want to change
- Select "Mostly Personal" and click "Save". NOTE: This change will not affect the categorization of previously downloaded transactions. New transactions however will be categorized personally if they do not already have a payee.
You may find this article about how we do this helpful as well: