In Cheqbook, you can create a split transaction by creating a new transaction (journal entry) or editing an existing transaction in the register.
To create a split transaction when creating a journal entry, use the following steps.
To create a split out of an existing transaction, use the following steps.
- Login to https://secure.cheqbook.com
- Select the company you want to work with.
- Click "Accounts" from the menu on the left and select the account that contains the transaction you want to change.
- Use the date and search functionality to find the transaction you want to change.
- Click the "More" button to open the split view of the transaction.
- Create new line items by clicking "Add Item"
- Click "Save"