Ability to update and customize your account.
Account settings are specific to a user and apply to whatever company is currently being accessed. These settings are created with defaults when you established your account and can be changed at any time. You will find the option to delete your account at the bottom of the page.
- Email: Click "Change" to change your email.
- Enter your new email address in the field marked "Email".
- Enter your Cheqbook account password in the field marked "Password".
- ZIP/Postal Code: Enter your ZIP or Postal Code.
- Country: Select your country from the drop down menu or type your country name.
- Time Zone: Select your timezone from the drop down menu.
- Theme Color: Select your theme color for the Cheqbook site. The theme colors to choose from are: Gray, Red, Green, Teal. Blue, and Yellow.
- Results per Page: The number of records displayed per page. Ranges include 10, 20, 50, and 100. This setting can be changed in the Register and will be saved from there as well.
- Confirm Changes: Ask to confirm changes when updating and/or clearing transactions in the Register. For instance, if you update the category of a transaction and then click anywhere else on the page, an alert box will prompt you to save or discard your changes. With this setting turned on, the system will save without those pesky alert messages. (Only applies to Register)
- Aggressive Matching: Utilize Blue Mapping every time a red or yellow transaction is categorized. The default setting is No, which means the system only looks for similar transactions the first time a payee is created. This does not affect the categorization that takes place when the system syncs with your bank account. (Only applies to Register)
- Unsubscribe from System Emails: System Emails inform you of your account activity and important announcements.
Save: Save any changes.
Cancel: Exit without saving.