Create a new bill.
An bill or invoice (sales invoice) is a document requesting payment for products and services. In this case, a bill is applied
to payees of the Cheqbook user. Bills are documents where the Cheqbook users is being asked to pay. Invoices are documents where a Customer of the Cheqbook user is being asked to pay. The bill or invoice usually includes the products/services, quantities, prices, and payment terms.
Bill Information: Enter information for the new bill in the following fields:
- Invoice Number: Enter the unique number to be attached to this bill.
- Bill date: Enter the date the bill was created. This date is today by default.
- Due date: Enter the due date.
- Payee: Select or Create a Payee who will receive payment.
- Recurring: Select time period in which a bill is to be automatically recreated.
- Payment terms: Select the time period within which payment is required.
Expense Items: Enter information for the new bill in the following fields:
- Expense Account: Select the Account a particular Expense Item is applied from.
- Memo: Enter any additional information.
- Amount: Enter amount.
Notes: Enter any notes.
Save: Click "Save" to save the new bill.
Save and New: Click "Save and New" to save the bill and start another.
Cancel: Click "Cancel" to cancel the current changes.